|Airush Sector 60|
|Naish Venturi race board|
Here is a video of one in action:
Some advantages I see are:
- great for downwinders - long ones
- good for low wind days - lots of bouyancy.
- another variation to try out
- handy if I ever want to have a go at course racing
- good for speed runs - if I ever get to go out at Sandy Point.
- long fins - no good for shallow water
- hard to turn/tack - gybe turn required?
- an extra board to squeeze into the shed
- not so easy to transport - long board and long fins
Post a Comment